- I have made a Tri-Shutter Card. The first picture is the front of the card which is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. The next picture shows the card when it is opened. I folded it backwards but it still works. This kind of card is easy to make and great for displaying. This card uses the new "In Colors" and DSP paper. The colors may look different on the two pictures as one was taken by my camera and one was scanned. The scanned image is the correct coloring (the front of the card.)
- Next I made a 6 x 6 scrapebook page that has one of my daughter's senior pictures on it. This also uses the new "In Colors" and DSP paper. I thought that this stamp worked very well with the nature scene picture. and the sentiment also belongs to the set. Of course I am a little partial.
Next I made a Post-It-Note organizer w/matching pen. The first picture is of the outside of the organizer. On the inside the left side of organizer is a pocket you could put notes into and the right size has two sizes of post it notes. I will show a picture of the inside after the tour. This also uses the new "In Colors" and DSP paper.
- And finally I made thee a traditional card using the new "In Colors." I used the faux torn vellum technique. I glittered the ends of the flowers and used the large oval and scallop oval for the vase. I have fallen in love with this technique. If you look further down I have more examples that use other stamp sets.
I wanted to do four different things so that you could see all the possibilities that could be done using this set. I have done more, but they limited us to only four. After the tour I will post new cards using this set, so be sure to come back and take a look. Thanks for viewing my creations.
- If you look at the post below this one called Todays Card Creations, you will see other cards made with this stamp set and the inside of the Post-It-Note Organizer.
- Our Simply Sent Card Elements are the perfect way to learn how to make cards. Everything you need to create lovely art will be provided to you. That's why I'll be offering the Simply Sent Card Elements called Flower Power with the coordinating stamp set Wow Flowers and a regular size black ink pad as Blog Candy to non-Stampin' Up! demonstrators for the Royal Blog Tour. For Stampin' Up! demonstrators, I'll be offering a tutorial to any who email me.
How do you enter the drawing for this prize worth $34.85 retail? Do the following:
In order to qualify for the Blog Candy I am offering, you must leave a comment below the shoes with your email address and become a follower on my blog. Only if you do these two things would you be considered for the drawing. Remember the Blog Candy is only for NON STAMPIN' UP DEMONSTRATORS. I can only send to the United States but if you are outside the USA, please indicated that if you still want to leave a comment and become a follower.
Of course after the tour if you would be interested in becoming a demonstrator, we have a great deal going on right now and I would be glad to help you get started.
- Have fun on the tour.