Friday, November 21, 2008

Seeing Charlotte perform

I am going to ODU and seeing my daughter Charlotte perform live for the first time. She plays 4 times tomorrow. It is homecoming/parents weekend. She will play in the Marching Band for the parade and the scrimmage football game, then she will play in the Pep Band for the Tailgate Pep Party and Homecoming Basketball game with UAB. I can't wait. Although I really won't spend much time with her (will have dinner with her after the game), I can't wait to see her perform. Since my husband has to work, I will video tape it and if I can figure out how to put it on UTUBE, I will. I am taking two HS seniors that are in band and are friends of Charlotte with me tomorrow. I will spend the night at the hotel and they will stay on campus. Both are interested in entering ODU next year and want to see the band. I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Slide Show