Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Holidays Everyone

It has been a while but I have been either really busy or really busy recovering from several operations. I am much better now although I look like I have been beaten up. I am completely black and blue with stitches on my stomach and lip. But I am felling better to the point that I went to a play on Saturday with Charlotte, Church on Sunday then a Stampin' UP workshop with making gifts and decorations for Christmas after Church. It is good to have Charlotte home even if it is only until the 18th. Then she will come back on the 23rd (which is when I get my stitches out of my lip and find out the results of the lesion). I have been connecting with a lot of old friends (mostly kids when I knew them last) lately on facebook and now they are all grown up. They were mostly kids I knew when we were involved in doing musicals with the Westmoreland Players. I really miss those times. I really miss doing musicals. I hate it that they don't and won't do them anymore.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

No comments:

Slide Show