Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anniversary Blog Candy to be given away by Debbie X


This is NOT mine. I am just promoting it. You must go to the link below: Blogoversary Candy!
GO TO: http://passionforcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/04/blogoversary-candy.html

This post will remain pinned to the top of my blog until Thursday 30th April....Please scroll down for more recent posts.

Today is my blogoversary...One year already where has it gone! I can't believe that the hit counter now reads nearly 62,000...WOW! So by way of saying thanks to everyone that visits I have put together some Candy! I have included some of the products that I use on all the cards I make...Copics, Nesties, Martha Stewart border punch, Stamps, Paper, Flowers, Buttons and ribbons...Take a look...
....So here's what you could win!


Set A (36) Copic Ciao Markers (I got this set because it's a good starter and includes skin shades) Nestabilities (5) Sets: Labels 2, Labels 3, Labels 4, Classic heart and Scalloped Classic heart.
Martha Stewart Floral Lace border punch.
Miss Anya Stamp set by The Greeting Farm.
2 6x6" pads of the latest releases from Basic Grey Lime Rickey and Wisteria.
100 Flowers.
20 x 1 metre lengths of assorted ribbons
25 Flower Buttons.

All you need to do to win is to leave a comment here and link my candy on your blog and if you would like to follow my bog that would be wonderful. The candy is open to everyone and I will ship worldwide...if you don't have a blog please email me and I will add your name in the bag.

The candy will run until Midnight (GMT) on 30th April so please check back to see if you have been lucky. I will announce the winner on my blog the following day.

Blogging has really opened up my world as you know I don't get out much with having to care for Jack and it is wonderful to have so many blogging buddies thanks again for all your lovely comments and support over the past 12 months.

Hugs & Kisses

Good Luck!

No comments:

Slide Show