Thursday, April 30, 2009

Awards given


I have looked at a lot of blogs lately and there are a few that stand out. I have been busy swapping and hosting swaps. Check out my blog to see all the cards I have been receiving lately. They are wonderful. I want to share with you an award I received from Messages with Mandy. I received this lovely Lemonade Stand. Thanks Mandy for the award.
Now I want to give a few myself. Here are the details for giving the award.
1. Cut and Paste the logo and put it on your own blog
2. Pass it along to at least 5 other bloggers and leave them a comment with the link to this post.
3. Link it back to the person(s) who gave you the award to show appreciation.
My nominees:
Leeann @ flowerbug's Inkspot
Heather @ Stamp with Heather
Dawn @ Dawn Stamping Studio
Kim @ Stamin'Kim
Ann @ Anne's Creative Nook

All of these are blogs I look at a lot and the links on on my blog to the right under Useful Links.

Thanks a lot to the above for their inspiration to me.

No comments:

Slide Show