Friday, May 15, 2009

My daughter is down for a couple of days helping me clean out my craft stuff and get rid of the stuff I don't use. I won't throw anything away, but she will. Well she won't throw it away, she will try to sell it or keep it for herself. Now I don't know where anything is. I guess it will be after the weekend before things get in order, because tomorrow we are going to Kims for some Make and Takes and then go see "Angels and Demons" Saturday will be back to work until the All Star Race and then Sunday afternoon we go to my upline's for some maculine making cards and crafts. So it won't be like I am not making cards, just not at my house. lol.... I am sending my Stampin' Sister her May package tomorrow and my Secret Sister from the Shack will be getting her reveal package. So sorry for that one to end. As soon as I get my goodies and the cards I make this weekend, I will be sure to post. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Slide Show