Friday, June 12, 2009

School Begins

I have been alerting everyone who is in any of my swaps (I have ongoing ones), that I will not be able to hostess the next rounds. I have been asking for people to take over. With going back to school, I just don't want to be a "flaker" hostess and being an ongoing hostess is a lot of work. I enjoy doing these swaps but I have another challenge and that is doing well in school and since it has been so long since I have taken a course, I need to put all my effort into that. I am glad that my first course falls after public school is over so that I don't have to work and go back to school, at least at first. Once September rolls around, I will be doing both. So wish me luck. I will continue to post cards and other items as always. I do not plan on giving up my only outlet - cardmaking.

No comments:

Slide Show