Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blog Candy

I will be offering Blog Candy for my Princess Tour. I will offer as the prize all the projects shown, plus additional projects made with the same stamp set. I will also offer an "In Color" paper and ribbon set. There will also be other surprises in the Blog Candy. All you have to to is sign up to be a follower of my blog and post a comment under my featured stamp set. You can sign up now to become a follower but you will have to wait until the actual tour to make the comments. And with your comment you need to leave me your email address so if you win, I can contact you. But in order to win, you must do both, sign up as a follower and make a comment with your email address attached. You may want to click on the crown to your right and sign up to take the tour. By doing that, you will be kept apprised of any changes and who will be offering Blog Candy, besides myself. Good Luck and have fun on the tour. You will see a lot of great new stamp sets that Stampin' Up has come out with.

No comments:

Slide Show