Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Early Birthday Present


This pic is of my daughter Charlotte with a mock up of Kasey's car that he drove in Nationwide last Sept. Charlotte went with me to the Nationwide race and Gregg went with me to the Spint cup race. Of course both were rained out and both ended up racing on Sunday. That was way too long to sit through both races.

This is my husband with both Sprint girls and I am still wondering what he did to get a picture with both of them. lol

This is Kasey qualifying in Richmond last Sept.


This was the final of the Oct. Lowe's Race. If Kasey had a few more laps, he might have won.

This is my pic with Kasey last year after her qualified for Nationwide and before he qualified for Sprint.

Just got an early BD present from DH but won't get it until Oct. Doesn't make sense but he just got tickets to Kasey Kahne's Fan picnic and tickets to both races at Lowe's Motor Speedway in October. Can't wait. But first Richmond. Go Kasey. Sure hope he is in the Chase. He is 7th right now with 5 races to go and a couple are really good race tracks for him.


No comments:

Slide Show