Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wednesday's Cards

Yea, I got my box of goodies from the mini catty today and had to play. I made three cards.

This first card is of course from the Build a Bear collection. All use the in colors except for the chocolate chip cord button.
This next card is made with Autumn Splendor and uses the DSP paper that goes with this set. Can't remember the name of it now. I used Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Really Rust ink and Twill tape. The top leaf is cut out and curled and positioned a little down from the original leaf. It is quite striking in person.
This next card also uses the acorns from the above set but also uses the the stamp set Wondering Words. I used markers to color in the stamp to match the colors of the DSP paper which I can't remember what it is called. Sorry. I used Dusty Durango for the layering.

No comments:

Slide Show