Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from me and my family. My daughter is coming home late Christmas eve with her boyfriend who no longer has any family so we have adopted him (as long as he stays with my daughter (lol)). I have been very sick with asthma and bronchitis. It is taking me forever to get over it. I hate getting sick around the holidays. I always had my daughter to help me but since she has gone to ODU and is in the Marching Band the Pep Band going to school, I don't see her much any more. I am also not getting along with my hubby so all pray for me. I can see why the holidays sometimes get depressing.
I want to thank all the military for all their support and wish they could be home with their loved ones. I appreciate all that you do.

Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I hope your Christmas was fabulous, and that you are feeling better!

Happy New Year!

Slide Show