Friday, September 17, 2010

Homemade El Giza Herbal Healing Salve

This is a salve I started making many years ago but stopped when I got married. I am now making it again after many requests from people who had bought it from me before.
A time saving topical application packed in a pocket size container; this can go with you everywhere. Apply it liberally to the skin, and allow it to work their magic. Made from organic or wildharvested material, in solar infused herbal oil and in a base of natural beeswax. No artificial ingredients, no synthetics, no petroleum products and certainly no perfumes. The best way to heal your skin is to avoid those nasties all together and stay with pure botanical ingredients. My friends and family use them routinely for minor skin damage, burns, bruises, sprains, rashes, and much more.
An excellent compound for superficial burns, minor nerve damage, diaper rash, cracked hands and heels, inflammation, and other minor injuries. It is also popularly used for dry or tender skin. This salve can be applied to most skin types, including those with sensitivities.
Traditionally used for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. This is an excellent wound healer for scratches, bites and sores which works by reducing the chance of infection. 
I had stopped making it for a while and my friends urged me to make it again mainly because they had run out. Believe me it works. 
Also works on animals.
If you click on the title, it will take you to my shop or go here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/56636044/handmade-12-oz-organic-healing-salve

2 comments:

slbt17 said...

very neat.
Sandra
slbt17 at yahoo dot com

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Sounds like cool stuff. I've passed on the link.

jlfstudio at live.com

Slide Show