Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thank You Card


I made this card to thank a girl on Stampin' Up for taking over the secret sister swap for me. This was the second time I hosted it and I was having a lot of problems and Dawn Kirby stepped up to the plate and took over. She emailed me the other day and asked me how I kept my sanity. She now knows what it takes to be a hostess, especially one that covers a couple of months. So I was thinking about her last night and decided to make her a cards. I used the pocket Silhouettes stamp set, the round tab punch, the corner rounder punch and the new eyelet border punch from Stampin' Up. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on velum. I used one of the clear buttons and put on Georgia Peach DSP paper. I of course put glitter diamonds on the flower.

No comments:

Slide Show