Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

I am going to be very busy in the next few weeks. I am taking a 5 week PSY course which counts as a semester and it started today and just this week we have to read 2 chapters from one book, 1 chapter from another. Take 2 tests, and write 2 papers. All this by Friday because we have to comment on each other's papers by the following Tuesday when the next week begins. I have done the first assignment which is to introduce yourself, but the next one I have been working on for hours. But most of the day I have been back and forth with two banks because one of the put a stop payment on a check of ours and the customer was a little upset to say the least. I found out towards the end of the day that it was our bank that made the mistake so they are going to issue a letter of apology to the customer with the check amount plus the cost her bank charged for the returned check.
But I am also getting ready for some swaps I have to finish out and get ready for my Princess Tour. I have to make up at least 4 items using one stamp set from the new catty but I don't know what the set it yet. But you won't get to see until the tour in July. I am so excited.
So wish me luck on all accounts.

No comments:

Slide Show