Friday, June 19, 2009

New Cards I have received


When was the last time you actually received a letter in the mail? I was so happy with the letter and the card. I received this Thank you card from one of my flood swap group members . She sent the card and a long letter thanking me for being patient with her last month when she was having problems sending out her cards and for what was going on in her life and to thank me for hosting the swap because it was one of the most fun and best swaps she has ever been in. This is her second round. My group this round which goes through November is a large group, therefore we have more cards to send out each month, but when it is our month to be flooded, we get 39 cards. The floodies also post the cards they receive on Splitcoaststampers for all of us to see. It is one of the best resources for Stampin' Up card ideas. It is a Stampin' Up only swap.

Oh and click on the crown to your right to sign up for the tour. You may receive some Stampin' Up Blog candy. Yea... And it will be a great way to see all the new stamps Stampin Up is coming out with. I would tell you which stamp set I am previewing but then I'd have to kill you..lol. Really though, you will just have to sign up and wait and see.

No comments:

Slide Show