Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthday Cards

This wonderful Birthday card came from a SCS Birthday Babe Colleen Cole. Thanks Colleen. I just love this set you yours is so cute.
This one also came from a SCS Brithday Babe, Amelia Dziwanowski. I really like the simplicity of this card.
And this one is also from a Brithday Babe. It is a note card size and you life the pick part and it is an 3 x 3 envy inside for you to put a not. It is really a cute design. This comes from Robin.
this last one come from my niece, Serina. I gave her the sock monkey stamp set and some supplies last year and she made this for my Birthday. I see real potential in her. I told her I would come visit and spend a Saturday and I would teach her some tricks of the trade. But she has good design sense. I just love it

No comments:

Slide Show