Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monday's Cards

Here are the cards I made today.

This first one is made with the rub ons, crystal effects and glitter and of course the matching DSP paper and the chocolate ribbon. I just love this wide ribbon. Wish it came in more colors.
This card was made with SU card stock, ribbon and ink but the stencil is from Sizzix. But I just loved it so I had to get it. I took a dauber and brushed the raised areas with ink and added some glitter.

This is one of the new note cards and I cased this from somewhere, not sure but it was probably at SCS.
I decided to make a card using the same color paper, ink and ribbon. I dyed the ribbon with the ink using the white satin ribbon and handsome hunter ink. I used glitter around the circle to give it some depth and colored and glittered the silver flower brad which is hard to see in this picture but it too is handsome hunter green.

No comments:

Slide Show