Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Flood Cards

I received three more flood cards today.

This first card is from a set that I love but is now retired or on the dormant list. I am not sure, but I have it and love it. What I like about this swap is that you can use retired sets and colors. It's the one swap you don't have to use the "latest". You always have some "old" stuff and this is a good swap to use those up in. This is from Jeanette McGraw.
This next card comes from "The Scrap Princess" Lisa Miller. I love this card, mainly because of the lack of lots of layers. I think we can get carried away with layers. She also sent a matching envelope which is totally cool.
This last card came from Laurie Fain. I love the white embossing and matching flower. It is really cute. I wish I had this set. Something to aim for.
Thanks everyone for the cards. I just love flood month.

No comments:

Slide Show