Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday's Cards

Here are a few I have made recently.
This one I saw at stampin school and copied. I have left the sentiment off so I can put anything on it when I choose. I just love this card.
This was an experiment with the new snowflake window sheets. I stamped snowflakes on the cardstock with versamark and then covered with the window sheets. I used the leftover from the top note to cover the glue marks on the window sheet.
This is really hard to see on the computer but I used a stencil and the new glimmer paint to do this card. It is really pretty in person. It doesn't show very well, but I used a snowflake stamp with the glimmer paint and then added the same stamp on top. It just doesn't show the original stamp that well.
Bye for now. Off to do chores then more cards.

No comments:

Slide Show