Saturday, August 22, 2009

Flood Cards for August


Here are some more flood cards I have received.

I love this oriental one. The SU embossing folder goes well with this design. This is a stamp set I have been debating about getting. This card came from Kathy Gayken.
This card came from Lynda Jaggers and she is loving this swap. I like the destressed look of this card.
This card is from Kimbery Kawal and she gave the directions on how to make the card and who she cased it from. Great idea to do that but more trouble than I am willing to do so thanks. I love this card. I can see why she cased it.
This came from Alicia Wiley and it is one of those simple yet elegant cards I just love. I just can't seem to do them.
This last card came from Gina Starr and I just love Halloween Cards. I have finally earned enough to get this set and I'll get it next week sometime. I love how you popped up one of the pumpkins. Just Love It.
Now that my time is ending, I appreciate all the cards I have received. Thanks again.

No comments:

Slide Show